This module focuses on policy, programmatic, and infrastructure project solutions to common barriers to biking. This training gives an overview on:
- Infrastructure featured in the NACTO Bike Design Guide, Massachusetts Project Development & Design Guide, and other Complete Streets design guides.
- Parking pricing and management policies to meet municipal needs and goals.
- Bike-friendly transit access and parking policies.
- Sample municipal Complete Streets policies from across the country.
- Educational programs, including on-bike classes, classroom workshops, and other offerings.
To RSVP click on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dFRwNkQteUw2V1JVR0NBYzFVQ09udHc6MQ#gid=0.
This class is free and open to the public and sponsored by the Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness.
|Mon Oct 22, 2012 6pm – 8:30pm Eastern Time|
|MassBike Office, 171 Milk St, Boston MA (map)|